some moments from this week:
- i finally got our project life pages from july-dec 2012 printed. the kids love seeing themselves and all our experiences. it makes me want to get more photo books made, pronto!
- grocery helpers. those little trolleys are awesome, and i especially love having a 3 year old who thinks handmade indian headwear is in order for a trip to the shop.
- good morning! enjoying the lazy mornings and the chance for a chat in bed. he starts school next thursday (slow down, time!).
- girls' night out. we surprised my sister in law and took her to a spa for her hen's night. so luxurious, and good fun :)
- lucy found my heels the next morning and had to try them on. check out the unfolded laundry in the background. there, don't you feel better?
- blowing bubbles takes practise!
- toasting marshmallows over a backyard fire with good friends.
- i asked alexander to put the books in the bookshelf, and to put whatever didn't fit in a pile beside it. this is what i found. he was so proud of himself, "look, i got all the books to fit!" :)
- our new art gallery in the kitchen. i can't believe it took me so long to hang up those paintings. it took about 10 minutes at the most, and makes me smile every time i see them. love all those bright colours!
- playing board games with friends. the kids of carcassonne (if you're a games family, you've got to try it!)
- look, we have sprouted an avocado tree! we just put the seed in water, and look what happened! this is remarkable as we usually kill plants. happy day!
- "see, mama!" lucy brought me a little present in from the garden. a snail :)
- it's been really hot here, over 30 degrees (86 farenheit). that's rare in denmark. we celebrated with sprinklers :)
i've really enjoyed looking through my pictures from this week. it's nice to look back and see what we've been up to, and makes me realise we've done more than i thought. tomorrow we'll be celebrating isabel's 4th birthday, with cake, ice cream, and lots of pink!
linking up with em's weekly stills